Friday, January 10, 2014

One Year in One Post

I guess I only post annually now, but hopefully more often since we now have internet. We've had a long year. A move, new job, and new baby! Aspen is a very big bundle of strawberries, cute and sweet!
She smiles a lot and has a similar mellow nature that Grant used to have. Emphasis on the 'used to'.
Kenzie was beyond estatic she finally had a new baby sister
She is quite the easy baby and has made the 2 to 3 kids a good transition. More on her later, right now, I'm going to wrap up 2013 in one post using only pictures. They tell most of the story :) Our last few months in Atlanta were so fun! We were so sad to leave all our friends and the beautiful country.
Our new house is also very, very old. Josh spent his teenage years living in this house, built by his great grandfather. There's plenty of room on the outside; a trampoline, a dog, cats, and chickens! The kids could have played outside all day every day and never be bored!
and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a Fun, Adventurous, and Exciting year! I love all of the pictures! What a very cute family! We love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you blog! I've been looking at your last few posts. You have such a precious family whenever I see you, I think its your Mom, which is a compliment to you both! :)

    ReplyDelete