Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Krazy Coupon Lady

My sister's sister in law is one of the Krazy Coupon ladies who wrote the book, "Pick Another Checkout Lane Honey". So I'm starting to learn all about coupons and trying it out. The whole concept is trying to stock up on items you use when they go on sale in the store but also using coupons to lower the price. I know of people getting paid to shop because they get most of the items free! I haven't done much with it lately, but I'm starting to print coupons and getting organized. I figure I can just focus on getting cheap diapers if anything! You can go to the website at http://thekrazycouponlady.com/ . It's really fun to see how easy it can be to save money. This is an invisable button from the website. It takes you to a jack pot of coupons you can print! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment